Tires and Brake Services
Your automobile tires are the only thing keeping you on the road, so making sure you have enough tread depth to drive safely in any conditions is the top priority in keeping you alive and safe. Hydroplaning in rainy weather is caused by a worn car tire’s inability to cut through the water and touch the road which causes your car to “float” across the street’s surface. This is very unsafe! The more tread on your tires, the less likely you will hydroplane and the safer you are while driving. This is very similar when driving in the snow. If you experience any sliding or burning out you most likely need new tires and fast. Good quality tires is very important for 4×4 and AWD cars as well. You always want to have the best tread on all 4 tires or your could run into further problems. Maximize the life of your tires today!
Below are some of the tire services that we offer:
• Wheel Alignment
• Tire Mounting
• Tire Balancing
• Tire Rotation
• Tire Inspection
• Tire Sales (We can get all tire brands @ warehouse prices)
Popular Tire Brands: Hankook Falken, Michelin, Firestone, Good Year, Bridgestone, Toyo Tires, BF Goodrich and more…
Example Tire #: P225/70-R15
• P = Passenger Tire (LT = Light Truck)
• 225 = Overall width of the tire in millimeters
• 70 = Sidewall height (distance from rim to tread) as a percentage of the thread width (known as aspect ratio)
• R = Tire construction, this one is Radial (also, B = Belted Bias, D = Diagonal Bias
• 15 = Represents the size of the wheel in inches
Time to have your brakes checked out? Are you experiencing a brake issues? We offer import and domestic automotive brake systems.
When searching for Brake Repair in Santa Ana then JC Auto Service is the place to go for professional, fast, brake service in the Orange County area. JC Auto Service offers high-quality brake service at affordable prices.
Using only the most advanced technology, we will get you in and out the door fast with the assurance that your brakes will be working efficiently. We believe in providing personal attention to each and every one of our brake customers.
Brake Warning Signs
You know you need brake repair when:
• the brake dashboard light glows amber, indicating problems with the anti-lock brake system (ABS)
• the brake dashboard light is red, indicating a system imbalance
• the brake pedal is spongy or slow to respond
• you hear grinding or constant squealing during braking
Have some Brake & Brake Repair questions? Give us a call today (714) 554-7272
Thanks for the awesome deal on my Good Year tires! I love em... ~ Scott & Amy Florezmore>>
we accept cash or credit card